Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Finally bringing my art to my blog!

It's been a busy year for me and I haven't been able to write and contribute here, as much as I would like. Most of my free time has me involved in various art projects and endeavors, leaving me little time and creative energy for writing. But that's always kind of been the ebb and flow of my art. Sometimes its project heavy, sometimes it's writing heavy and sometimes it's just nonexistent. Thankfully I've had a great run of creative opportunities over the last year, that have facilitated me entering the next phase of my creative journey. I'm currently working on getting some custom business cards made, to help me reach the next level of exposure for my art. It's a little scary, but mostly exciting and I'm hopeful that it will lead to more opportunities for me to keep doing what I love.

I try to share all of my creative projects on my Facebook page and Instagram, but I realize that not everyone is able to access my sites on social media. I've decided to start sharing more of my art here on the blog, just in case you can't catch me on Facebook or Instagram. Stay tuned for a quick overview of my latest projects, to bring you up to speed.
As you can see from the photo, I've had quite a few opportunities to exercise my face painting and textile art skills. Between doing makeup for Ratbatspider, my own personal cosplay adventures and an interest in making custom vests and other pieces of clothing... my paint brushes are getting a work out! It's been a lot of fun and I look forward to what the future has in store for 3rdEye0pen, as I am now taking custom orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment