Monday, April 13, 2015

Insecurity comes creeping...

Insecurity comes creeping...

So I look at myself today and I ask... where are you placing your worth?
Something doesn't feel right.
On what uncontrollable situation, are you hinging everything that you are?




Insecurity comes creping...

My thoughts are complicated,
but the answer is simple.
I've been trying to feel better...
greater...
stronger.
I've placed my worth on that which makes me seem better than others,
or better than I perceive myself.
But don't I see?
My greatness comes from within,
not through any outside forces.





The things I can do,
the things I can say,
the way I make another person feel,
don't define what I am inside.
I know this to be absolute truth,
but I don't always believe it.

Insecurity comes creeping...

No comments:

Post a Comment